The Grandest Wedding Venues & Suppliers Expo in the South.
Sat - Sun from 10AM to 8PM at Taal Vista Hotel Ballroom 1-3View Suppliers
Why join this year’s Kasalang Tagaytay?
Frequently asked questions
How to register?
To officially start experiencing Kasalang Tagaytay, You can sign up by following these steps:
1. Start by clicking Register Now.
2. Fill up the necessary details, you can be a guest or soon to be a bride/groom or supplier.
3. After signing up, You can finally use Kasalang Tagaytay!.
4. View different suppliers, send inquiries, and many more!.
How to navigate this site?
After signing up, here's how you can navigate through Kasalang Tagaytay:
- Kasalang Tagaytay offers live chat from the chat box.
- Clicking View Suppliers, wherein you can see different suppliers for your wedding needs and displaying of suppliers can be filtered by categories base on your needs just by clicking "All Categories".
- From clicking selected suppliers, shows a list of their promo & discounts, you can also inquire about a promo you're interested in with a message directly to the supplier through email and facebook messenger for faster response on your inquiries.
- Another way to communicate with Kasalang Tagaytay is by clicking "Contact" wherein you can ask questions or suggestions you want to share with them.
What should I expect in this fair?
- here will be loads of promos and discounts from over 100 most sought wedding suppliers nationwide.
- Win Php 100,000.00
- Win FREE VENUE
How to join the raffle?
1. Book any of the participating suppliers.
2. For every Php 2,000.00 booked, you will be entitled to one raffle entry which will be drawn on February 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM, Taal Vista Hotel.
3. Your booked supplier will coordinate with KT Team onsite.
4. Winners will be notified Via Email.
How do I start preparing for my wedding?
1. Work out your budget.
2. Consider your guests.
3. Check for the church availability on your chosen date.
4. Book the church and venue (if garden wedding). It would be easier for you to book other suppliers if you have confirmed date.
5. Hire a planner, whether it’s on the day, semi/partial, or full coordination.
6. Hire photographers, videographers, caterer, florist and other must have in your wedding to block off the date.
How long do I need to prepare for my wedding?
For Tagaytay Weddings, its ideally 2 years before the chosen date to block the best time you want for your wedding.
Is planning a wedding really that hard?
Most people think planning a wedding is easy because all they have to do is find vendors and then deal with a few details. In reality, it takes a lot of time, energy, stress, and budgeting to planning a wedding. Experts say it takes over 400 hours to plan a wedding..... Remember, 400 hours to plan a wedding.
What is the advantage of booking suppliers early?
You can save money and time. Booking suppliers early means booking their old rate. Every year most of the wedding suppliers increase their package rates.
Let’s make this year’s event a trending topic on social media. Post, share, tweet using our official hashtag!